The awards recognize the best in travel and salute the travel professionals behind it all
CORAL SPRINGS, Fla. - September 20, 2012 - Cruise Planners - American Express Travel, the nation's largest home-based travel agent franchise network in the cruise industry, has once again been recognized by Travel Weekly, winning nine coveted Magellan Awards for marketing, training and community programming. The awards honor the best in the travel industry and are bestowed upon travel organizations that represent the highest standards of excellence in hospitality.
- Training Program - The New & Improved CPU TV
- Website Marketing - Newly Enhanced Websites
- Advertising/Marketing Campaign - Destination Wedding Program
- Overall Community Involvement Program - CPCares Featuring Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS)
- Advertising/Marketing Campaign - "What's On Your Bucket List" Campaign
- Advertising/Marketing Campaign - Family Adventures Travel Campaign
- Advertising/Marketing Campaign - "These Shoes" Campaign
- Advertising/Marketing Campaign - "World's Largest Cruise Event" (WLCE) 2011 Campaign
- Advertising/Marketing Campaign - Cruise Planner Magazine
"Each year, our goal in developing campaigns is to ensure our agents are given unique opportunities to stand out in today's competitive travel industry by becoming a better agent to offering show stopping direct mail pieces," said Michelle Fee, CEO and co-founder of Cruise Planners - American Express Travel. "We are honored that Travel Weekly has recognized Cruise Planners with so many awards this year. These awards are a testament to the work we do here at Home Office to support the sales success of all of our home-based travel advisors."
About Cruise Planners/American Express
Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Services Representative, is the largest home-based travel agent network in the cruise industry with more than 800 franchise owners across the country that independently book cruises and associated travel. Named No.1 Cruise Tour / Travel Agency by Entrepreneur magazine for the past nine years, Cruise Planners positions franchise owners for success by providing them with innovative marketing, booking and lead-generating tools as well as professional development and hands-on training with the industry's top executives. For more information, visit www.cruiseplanners.com, www.cruiseplannersfranchise.com, or visit the company's Facebook page.
# # #