CORAL SPRINGS, Fla. – May 24, 2022 – With 2023 marking a year that will induct more top producers into the top echelons of sales tier than ever before, Cruise Planners hosted the second of two bi-annual Elite Summit trips on the magnificent Seabourn Encore from May 14-20. The trip is a chance to celebrate and congratulate top producers and also learn about new destinations that will enhance their knowledge. The itinerary included ports of calls in Haifa, Kos, Mykonos, Antalya, Athens, Marmaris, Limassol and Naousa.
Cruise Planners CEO and Founder Michelle Fee, Chief Operations Officer Theresa Scalzitti and Chief Strategy Officer Scott Koepf hosted the eight-day event.
“You’re looking at the best of the best and when these movers and shakers all gather in one place, magic, memories and Cruisitude is abound,” said Michelle Fee, CEO and Founder of Cruise Planners. “To be able to celebrate and recognize these top producers for a successful 2022 is one of the most rewarding experiences for me personally.”
The Elite Summit featured supplier partner one-on-one meetings and exclusive Cruise Planners receptions, dinner events, a private excursion, entertainment and more. Industry partners in attendance included:
- Seabourn - Steve Smotrys, Vice President, Global Sales
- Seabourn- Wendy Whitener, Director, North American Sales
- Allianz - Tim Behm, District Director Sales
- AmaWaterways - Kristin Karst, Co-Owner & Executive Vice President
- AmaWaterways- Rudi Schreiner, Co-Founder, Co-Owner & President
- Azamara - Lori Nojaim, Key Account Manager
- Carnival Cruise Line - Adolfo Perez, Senior Vice President Global Sales & Trade Marketing
- Celebrity Cruises - Yolanda Sheppard, National Sales Manager
- Holland America Line - Rob Coleman, Vice President - North America Sales
- MSC Cruises - Koreen McNutt, Senior VP of Sales & Trade Engagement
- Norwegian Cruise Line - Richard Sims, Key Account Sr. Manager
- Princess Cruises - Mary Jencen, Manager, National Accounts
- Royal Caribbean - Joanne Schimelman, Vice President, Sales & National Accounts
- Viking Cruises - Sandra Marshall, Director, Field Sales
The Elite summit is essential for advisors to network and learn more from suppliers through one-on-one meetings and executive presentations. Excursions included options to see Ephesus, enjoy wine-tastings, island hopping in Greece and highlight tours of Tel Aviv to name a few. Guests also learned firsthand how premiere olive oil is made and partook in a group cooking lesson that showcased the traditional cuisine of Kos in Turkey.
Cruise Planners hosts two Elite Summits each year, and recently completed their previous Elite Summit on Avalon Waterways’ Envision in Europe in March.