Becoming a Cruise Planners Travel Agent from Home Comes with Some Great Benefits
The pandemic caused a lot of problems for the world, but one thing it taught us is that life goes on and that a lot can get done from home! Remote work became the norm for millions of Americans during the worst of the pandemic, and many travel advisors became travel agents from home, helping their clients get from point A to point B safely and comfortably during a challenging time.
Work-from-home travel agents have been around for a while, helping people decide where to go, how to get there, and how long to stay. But the pandemic has underscored just how smart a move it can be to conduct business from home; more than that, many millions of remote workers are taking advantage of being able to work from any environment other than their office by booking “bleisure time” - combining business with pleasure and traveling to new and exciting locales in which to work for a while. This new freedom has added real energy to the already robust travel industry, making now the perfect time to become a travel host with Cruise Planners!
Why Become a Cruise Planners Travel Advisor?
Our franchise opportunity can be defined by one word - cruisitude! It’s the cornerstone of our opportunity and ensures that inclusivity and diversity are our top priorities. Cruisitude is what’s helped us win our ranking as #3 in the top 200 overall franchises by Franchise Business Review, as well as recognition as a Top 50 franchise opportunity for veterans and women.
But what else makes us such an exceptional low-cost investment? Well, to begin with, we leverage the best technology, like a robust CRM and booking system, mobile apps, and an email automation platform that helps our travel advisors see quicker growth. Cruise Planners franchisees also enjoy the highest commissions in our industry, thanks to our deep industry relationships with cruise lines, tour companies, hotels, and all-inclusive resorts. They can also count on expert coaching from our home team, helping them with goal setting and tracking, networking and marketing, troubleshooting and problem-solving, and much more.
These are just a few of the perks that come with a Cruise Planners partnership. Throw in multiple revenue streams and award-winning corporate marketing, and you can begin to truly appreciate why Cruise Planners has been rated the #1 travel franchise in the US by Entrepreneur for 18 years in a row!
How to Get Started
A Cruise Planners opportunity is one of the most affordable small business investments available, allowing you to enjoy all the benefits of franchisor support while still maintaining autonomy and control over your business. And for a limited time, we’ve reduced our standard $10,995 initial franchise fee to $8,995 for a truly cost-effective investment.
Best of all, becoming a travel agent from home with us is easy and involves a few straightforward and transparent steps. These include the following:
- Watching a video walkthrough that gives you an in-depth look at what it means to start a travel agency with us, including what you can look forward to in the way of training and support.
- Spending time with our franchise disclosure document (FDD), which outlines comprehensive information about a Cruise Planners franchise, so you can make the most informed decision possible.
- Signing your franchise agreement with us after we’ve conducted a background check and starting your comprehensive six-day in-person training with us, during which time our experts will provide you with all the knowledge and tools needed to grow your business.
- You’ll also benefit from a seven-week post-training webinar series designed to get your business up and running profitably. Furthermore, our dedicated business development coaches are always on hand to help you grow, and our ongoing corporate support will keep you on top of best practices and ready to make the most of our thriving industry.
- We’re committed to the success of each and every Cruise Planners franchisee because they deserve it - and because we know the continued success of our brand depends on it. With us by your side, you’re never alone. You’ll be in business for yourself, enjoying all the freedom that comes with that, but never by yourself!
To learn more about how to become a travel host with Cruise Planners and all the great benefits of that partnership, reach out to our experts today!