CORAL SPRINGS, Fla. – Jan. 24, 2023 – In order to help prepare advisors for a robust 2023 travel season, Cruise Planners hosted their first ever Boot Camp + Tech Day training seminar in Fort Lauderdale from Jan. 20-22. In previous years, both events were stand-alone workshops but due to advisors’ suggestions, Cruise Planners will offer two of these combined workshops, with the second taking place later this year in Las Vegas.
“We often hear from advisors how valuable being able to attend Boot Camps and Tech Days are, but due to other commitments, aren’t able to attend both,” said Michelle Fee, CEO and founder of Cruise Planners. “We are thrilled that we can offer this combination of workshops so advisors can get the most out of our award-winning training and ride this WAVE season with confidence.”
Tech Days are dedicated to familiarizing advisors with the numerous proprietary and custom-build technology tools created to streamline the booking process and beyond for the Cruise Planner advisor network. Boot Camps offer an in-person learning event with home office presenters, supplier training, sales skills, social media programs, business analytics and technology workshops with results-oriented action items.
“We work very hard to create tools that will streamline the workflow for our advisors and being able to utilize them at max potential is what Tech Days are all about,” said Brian Shultz, Cruise Planners Chief Information Officer. “We have several exciting new applications such as LivePlanner, Trip Summary 2.0, Destination Hub and Amenity Tracker so we know this will be a valuable session for our advisors to help with the strong wave of travel bookings.”
- LivePlanner – This session focused on Cruise Planners patent-pending application that allows advisors to have a real-time, live consultation session with their clients.
- Task Manager – This session was a deep-dive into all things Task Manager. From templates, to tags and everything in between, our team took the attendees on a guided tour of how Tasks can help keep them organized.
- Ask Maxx – A free-form session where advisors got to ask the Tech leadership any questions they had from any of the various tools they have to work with.
- Social Media – The exclusive CPsocial Program continues to help franchisees grow their digital marketing with tips and tools on social, search and online reputation.
- Find a Hotel- Powered by Navitrip, this new booking engine allows advisors to search over 100,000 hotels and adjust their commission and savings for their clients by using a simply toggle bar.
- Trip Summary 2.0 – Trip Summary 2.0 is a major enhancement to our current Trip Summary too that allows advisors to easily create a Trip Summary for their clients with a few clicks of button.
The Boot Camp portion included a robust trade show and panels with over 45 supplier partners and a special presentation on Land Travel. This is the first of five nation-wide Boot Camps, with another combo with Tech Day in Las Vegas (Feb 24-26) and the other three slated for Boston (Feb 3-4), Orlando (Feb 17-18), Dallas (March 3-4).